This got started with Cupcakes and Catfood’s awesome post inspired by a blogger she reads! Wow. Then I read my inspiration’s blog, http://violetpumpernickel.wordpress.com/ and she did it too! So, here I go. I want all of you to know I really could have a list of 50 here, but have contained myself to the rules.
10 things you wish you could say to someone right now.
1. I want to be your shoulder to cry on and don’t know how to get you to let me.
2. I will never be as strong as you are, but try every day to come as close as humanly possible. It is hard to be a perfect model of strength.
3. I absolutely love our “camp” nights and believe that is when we love each other the most.
4. If I could have known you would hurt so many other children and women, I probably would have killed you when you hurt me as a child.
5. I think you are more talented than you give yourself credit for, but need to get it together for yourself and your children.
5. I am trying every day to find you to say how sorry I am for how you were treated in highschool and my part in it. When I find you, I will say it ten fold.
6. You all are making serious mistakes in judgement and I pray that you stop before we have to bury you too.
7. You are going to run the world someday. The world will really be a better place when you do.
8. I never got to really know you, but can’t wait until the after life when I will. Why couldn’t you have stopped drinking and smoking.
9. If I could fix everything that went wrong in your lives as children, I would. It is a dream of mine and number 1 on my bucket list to “be” there for all of you, when ever you want me to be.
10. I am blessed to have you in my life making so many wishes come true, for those who truly deserve it.
I will finish this wonderful task and I am so sorry I missed the last two days of blogging. It was a weekend of hope, happiness, love, family and with these two days I will have many stories to blog about later. The time off was worth it.
- Hope, Loss and the Faith that Everyone Can Be Like Jordan (wigsbabe.wordpress.com)
- Is it hard making friends at highschool (wiki.answers.com)