This will be difficult today because I have shared so much already, I will have to probably bare my soul even more, or lie, which I don’t do well at all. Here I go:
1. It is very hard for me to say no. Sometimes that gets me into trouble with my own health, stretching myself too thin. I am getting better. No. See that? No. Ok, yes I will, just give me a few days ok?
2. I sleep with a special wool blanket and have done so since I was a child. It travels with me too.
3. I remember my dreams quite often and dream in color. Strange details, the tiniest parts of dreams seem the most significant.
4. I love to camp, though I cheat. I camp in a motorhome and would go away every weekend in the summer if I could.
5. I find it very hard to get to sleep. My brain never shuts down, which is why maybe I dream so vividly?
6. I am becoming old. I am driving with two hands at ten o’clock and two o’clock and most often turn the radio off so I can concentrate. I watch Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood and I find it hard to get up off the floor without help. Ugh.
7. I don’t remember most of my childhood. I was abused by no less than three males, two that were related to me. I am educating my children and they are helping me remember the good times and forget the bad.
8. I love to cook, hate to shop for the ingredients. Therefore I don’t cook as much as I should.
9. I never forget anything and remember everything, minus my childhood. With this is a curse because I will remember every time someone has lied to me, used or hurt me and because I remember it, I don’t let it go. I forgive, but never forget. I am trying to keep the memories of the great things in the forefront, but it is very hard for me.